CS>Is it really this quiet?

From: oldgl...@bigcountry.net (view other messages by this author)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:04:06

Hi Sol,

Why not try some Echinacea, Golden Seal, ginger and burdock root from
the
health food store?  Works a miracle to stop a cold in it's tracks if
you
feel one coming on and if you already have a cold, it will clear it out
in
just a few days.  Never fails for me and it saved my life once when I
had
two colds back to back, and then a third one coming on.  I could not
have
lived over the third one.

Jean Baugh