The recommend oral dose is 4cc per day of 99% - although people have
consumed much higher amounts, this is what Dr Jacob recommends probably
because it is well below what would even cause most people the transient
side effects like headache and slight queasy stomach. The toxic dose is
44,000 times the therapeutic dose in animals tested so no worries on any
toxicity.

While I have consumed more concentrated mixtures Dr Jacob recommends
diluting DMSO to 4% or 10% for oral consumption. I was consuming 20% or
30% DMSO with CS, concentrated but this meant I did not have to drink as
much. It did give me a slight queasy feeling in my stomach (due to it
not being empty perhaps) and a mild very short lived headache likely due
to the vasodilation effect DMSO has.

I make 10 ppm CS but you can use what ever concentration CS you have on
hand. It would make it more effective presumable to use a higher
concentration CS but I get floaters when I go higher. I have not tried
running the CS twice to see if I can get it higher because 10 ppm seems
to be effective.

==================================

For measuring:

15 cc = 1 Tablespoon
5 cc = 1 Teaspoon

1 cc = 1 ml

1 oz = 30 ml = 30 cc

Or use a syringe to measure exact cc's. Using a teaspoon or tablespoon
will get you in the range you want to be in. It does not have to exact.

==================================

To make one days worth of 10% DMSO CS:
Using 4 cc per day of DMSO -- mix that 4 cc of 99% DMSO with 36 cc of CS
to make 10% DMSO CS.  This will yeild 40cc that can be consumed over the
next 24 hours. That's not quite three tablespoons total.

To make one days worth of 4% DMSO CS:
Again using the 4 cc per day of DMSO -- mix 4 cc of DMSO with 96 cc  of
CS. This will yeild 100 cc of mixture to be consumed over the next 24
hours. That's a little more than 6 Tablespoons total to get the 4cc of
DMSO daily.

If you want to mix up more than one day's dose at a time, simple
multiply both quantities.

So to mix up say ten daily doses just multiply all the quantities times
10. For the 10% that would be 40cc of 99% DMSO and 360 cc of CS. This is
ten days.

I hope I did not confuse things by figuring in the daily recommended
amounts.

Garnet