Good Morning Name Withheld,

3)i do not recommend "chugging" doses of CS, like some of our posters
here. that is certainly a recipe for "turning blue".

Interesting indeed. What about this recipe? Have you seen it? It must be worth a lot of money.
Can you post more details?

I have communicated with Rosemary Jacobs in times past and have the full PDF that is the best analysis I have seen relative to "The One Blue Lady".

    In reality, I think she is the only one that has the recipe.

i believe CS is effective in just ounce-type doses if one does it on an empty stomach and swishes it
in ones mouth to start the process of assimilation.

This "Empty Stomach" idea is also suggested for drinking H2O2, which was a problem for me as I never like for my stomach to be empty for long. This was such a problem that I finally ignored it and often ate food as I was drinking the H2O2. Salty peanuts goes great with it, killing the taste, which I never found objectionable in the first place.

  Wayne