lyme is indeed slow reproducing and it hides and goes dormant.
treatment for "chronic lyme" takes years. you cannot kill
all the forms the lyme bacteria takes, you must be treating when they
"activate".
treating lyme requires a whole lifestyle assault.
as far as therapeutic doses of CS:
1)you are going to need so much (over time) if you have lyme that you need to
make it yourself. this is cheaper AND better.
2)the amount you take of CS is totally related to your lifestyle and
ability to do it on an empty stomach. i highly recommend an empty
stomach.
3)i do not recommend "chugging" doses of CS, like some of our posters
here. that is certainly a recipe for "turning blue". i believe CS is effective in just ounce-type doses if one does it on an empty stomach and swishes it
in ones mouth to start the process of assimilation. CS is an antibiotic,
not a drink. more       CS means more dosing times, not chugging it.
i believe the body intelligently uses some of the CS ions to kill pathogens.
i believe this is an intelligent active process and smaller amounts more
frequently help this process.
4)my experience and other posters experience is that CS IS a very effective
antibiotic for lyme. HOW you use it for lyme has not been quantified or
qualified, but we have all had different experiences here.