So happy to hear this Lea Ann.  Now, enjoy the Holiday season!

Sally

Lea Ann <lsav...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
Hello everyone who responded to my post - "Advice Needed"

Sorry I have not responded sooner.

I just wanted to thank everyone who responded and apologize that I could not
respond individually.

I posted on Thursday PM and had an early flight to Boulder, CO on Friday AM -
my Mom and Dad flew to our house in Florida to baby sit our 3 boys (ages 2, 6
and 9) and I was worried that I would not be able to go to Boulder with Luke so
sick.

It was fortuitous that my SilverGen came in the mail the day before Luke got
sick!

My 50/50 CS and water in Luke's water bottle did not harm him and who knows how
much it helped (no telling what "might" have happened).  The doctor returned my
call Friday night and assumed it was a virus (I like this guy because to him...
most everything is a virus which does NOT need antibiotics).

On Friday AM, Luke's fever was down so the call was made that I would go ahead
and go to Boulder... Mom thought she could handle it.  Of course, an hour after
I left it went up to 102 (ahem, Farenheit... not Celcius :-).  Mom gave him
some Tylenol then took him to the doctor "just to make sure" since it was about
to be the weekend.  He gave her a script for antibiotics but THANK GOODNESS Mom
did not have it filled.

Luke continued to get better and that's that!

BTW, this trip to Boulder was for my husband's company Christmas party (nice of
them to do that huh?).  He flew out a couple of days early for meetins.
Anyway, it was the FIRST time since Austin was born 9 years ago, that my
husband and I have been away from the kids - alone!  (Needless to say... I was
really hoping to be able to make that flight!)

THANKS again for all of your avice and support!

Best Regards,
Lea Ann Savage
Satellite Beach, FL
321-773-7088