From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 1:21 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Best method to get CS past the blood/brain barrier?

Evidence from one person that herpes simplex does damage nerve tissue:
my
husband, now 58 has had herpes simplex since childhood. Always causing
cold
sores in the same quarter size area of his face just beside and slightly

above his upper lip. For most of that time he always knew, from the
nerve
tingle when the virus was about to break out. In the past 3 or 4 years
though there is no longer any warning nerve tingle. Leads me to believe
the
nerves the virus travels to the skin surface have indeed been damaged,
as
they no longer react.
sol