  From: Corgiville [mailto:corgivi...@nts-online.net]
  Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:30 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>C S and Bladder Cancer

  Richard,
  thank you for your post. i have read so much choices about what to do when
you have bladder cancer.  it just gets overwhelming after a while.
  have a friend that uses c.s. and knows a lot about it and i trust her.
but i guess  i just kind of worry that there could be some type of deposit
or buildup in the bladder that could cause problems with c.s.
  i will read you website. i do really apprecate your help and knowledge.
  thanks,
  judy