Hi,

    First, I send my thanks to Brickey for this idea.  I have a friend, a
fellow member of our church who is in his 70's and had restricted vision due to
cataracts.  He is a vet and the folks managing his case would not allow surgery
because "it wasn't that bad yet" but it was sufficiently bad that he could only
drive in daylight hours.

    Due to your suggestion, I bought a bottle of flax seed oil and took it to
him at his home a couple of years ago; asking him to put a drop in each eye
every day.  He said that he had to do the treatment just prior to retiring in
the evening because the flax seed oil caused his vision to become a bit blurry
for a little while; but when he awoke his vision was as clear as before putting
the flax seed oil into his eyes.  Within three months there was noticeable
improvement.  Two years later, his cataracts (if there are any), are no longer
a problem.

    Speaking of looking for solutions to various health issues (someone
mentioned this earlier), dear ones, I have found that searching the SilverList
archives always presents good ideas.  Thank you Mike, and the folks who make
them available!!

Best regards,
  :) Mar