No, I don't, but I'd bet you could substitute copper wire for silver wire and produce colloidal copper instead of colloidal silver with a standard CS unit.

----- Original Message ----- From: "deborah byron" <laqueren...@cox-internet.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:54 PM
Subject: CS>colloidal silver and mold

Dear William--It looks like the Floatron is strictly solar powered, I have sent them an email questioning this. I'd like to find something to suggest for my health club with indoor pool and jaccuzis. The chlorine/chemicals reek so badly I won't even get in. Do you know of anything that operates off another energy source?

Thanks,
Deborah