off' controls will not trigger.
 The only way I know of to tell that you 'made' CC is with a laser pointer
and that won't say anything at all about PPM.

 The output voltage is probably high enough on an SG6 to do the job.
 It will take a little artistic wire bending to mount copper wire in an
SG6. [Open loop, then 90 degree bend...not hard with a pair of needle nose
pliers and #14-16 wire]
 Strips of copper flashing should work too.

#10 house wire will plug right into a Silverpuppy. [The older 'Pups' won't
make CC with an unloaded output of 25-28 volts DC.  The newer ones at 32
volts will.]

3 'nines' won't...4 'nines' will.
If no stirring is used, black tendrils will form in the water.

 Industry standards for copper house wire is pretty darned pure.
 The more wire you use, the faster it'll go.
 Shelf life for CC is about 1 or 2 weeks before it oxidizes and settles out
as a grey green precipitate.

Colloidal Copper "can" be toxic, rare but possible even via skin
absorption.... so use some small amount of caution and study up on the signs.
 I don't think there's any 'permanant' damage, but
neurological/psychological symptoms can be pretty severe.

Ode