It might have to do with the sugar you are dumping down.
I have a friend that had the same problem I told him to try
green tea instead and it took care of the problem. Wall mart has AriZona brand green tea in gallon containers for $2.85 (Cheaper than water)and it is sweetened with splenda.
Dave

Betsy Coffey wrote:

Someone posted a question about the difference between
the effectiveness of lemon and vitmain C. I would
assume that there is something else beneficial besides
the c content of juicing the lemon. Didnt someone say
that part of the benefit is in the actual lemon peel
itself?Natural(food) forms of vitamins are always best
but I have had good success with taking vitamin c
tablets for many years. The problems with attempting
to get adequate vitamins from just food sources, is
that our food is not the same quality that it was
years ago.
I was wondering of someone could offer an explanation
for this-When I take silver with gaterade, I get a
migrane head ache. Has anyone ever heard of this?