Hi Dave,

You colud very well be right considering how much info is from who knows where
on the net. But if there is any controversy aronud certain artifical chemicals
nad their consumption I jsut dont use them . no need to, there are plenty of
healthy natrural alternaives like good wholesome fresh food.

Take care,