You must have been listening to Mercola
He bad mouths splenda but has nothing to give credence to his claims.
I've used splenda since the inception and have had no adverse effects as well as Losing 35 lbs. It's interesting you should mention DDT as my father used to give us baths in it to kill fleas and bedbugs. No ill affects from that either. BTW I'm 70 now and in better shape than most 40 year olds Have you read the Dangers he alluded to? I did and couldn't find anything concrete.
Dave

V wrote:

Hi Dave,

Yeah right drink splenda to get healthy. no way hose A  LOL

http://www.mercola.com/2000/dec/3/sucralose_dangers.htm

you colud drink some DDT to kill germs also

Take care,

It might have to do with the sugar you are dumping down.
I have a friend that had the same problem I told him to try
green tea instead and it took care of the problem. Wall mart has AriZona brand green tea in gallon containers for $2.85 (Cheaper than water)and it is sweetened with splenda.
Dave

Betsy Coffey wrote:

Someone posted a question about the difference between
the effectiveness of lemon and vitmain C. I would
assume that there is something else beneficial besides
the c content of juicing the lemon. Didnt someone say
that part of the benefit is in the actual lemon peel
itself?Natural(food) forms of vitamins are always best
but I have had good success with taking vitamin c
tablets for many years. The problems with attempting
to get adequate vitamins from just food sources, is
that our food is not the same quality that it was
years ago.
I was wondering of someone could offer an explanation
for this-When I take silver with gaterade, I get a
migrane head ache. Has anyone ever heard of this?