My Colloid Master 777 AC was only $129  including shipping.  Are all the rest
direct current?  What's  the difference?  I don't think mine needs stirring,
the electrodes  are 2 1/2 inches apart and it seems like things are moving
around by  themselves in the water (early Tyndall is all sparkly).

   Pat

Yahoo! Photos