I did use a Bubble stone for a few years, then I had a
strip of .999 silver that was getting too thin to use,
so I wrapped it around the bottem end of the air hose
and it keeps it on the bottom, I do not try and move
the hose, I move the plastic jar lid with the
suspended silver strips or coin, or bulion silver, all
at least .999, and some is .9999 fine.
Tel
--- sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com> wrote:

> How do you get the bubbler to stay where you want
> it? In my homemade
> generator, I spent more time trying to get the
> bubbles to go between the
> electodes than anything else. Again I don't use that
> generator, it was
> just for learning, but still, I'm curious to know if
> you have a way to
> make that fish bubbler not float around all over the
> gallon jar?
> Do you use the bubble stone?
> sol
>
> Tel Tofflemire wrote:
>
> > I use a gallon tea jar with slots cut in the lid
> for spacing silver
> > strips, and a small fish tank bubbler with a in
> line filter & air
> > valuve, with my colloidal master 777. I have used
> it for years with no
> > problems.
> >

> --
> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
> Colloidal Silver.

> To post, address your message to:
> silver-list@eskimo.com
>
> Address Off-Topic messages to:
> silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
>
> The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are
> currently down...
>
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.