At 07:15 PM 1/9/2006 -0800, you wrote:

Sol, Thank you very informative.

Basically I bought a simple two lead generator from Allison's Apothecary now called (http://www.sunstoneherbals.com/) some 4 years ago. It was the 34.95 model which was basically three 9 volt batteries in series wrapped in a black 3x5 in hard plastic case. The silver leads protruded from the center of the case and it has been making Cs for me ever since. Well, about a month ago a friend of mine said I should buy the Ionization version because it could be more available to the body when used for respiratory treatments and not ingested.

I have been looking ever since to find out what the difference is between my unit and this other unit. The other unit is http://www.health2us.com/colloid.htm for $295 plus shipping. Is this unit somehow better than the unit with three 9 volt batteries I bought for $34.95

 They're "OK"..but not a wonderful value.
Your sunstone unit will make the same thing at the COLLGEN2s shutdown point of 5 PPM...especially if you stick a stirrer under it.

Ya just gotta know when to stop. If you miss by a bit, no big deal. [Get that $19 TDS3 meter from James. PS, tweek it about all the way up and it'll read right at 2x the number shown at around 10 uS]

I suppose that a gallon an hour is worth something, but time not spent 'doing' ... isn't time spent.
 Who needs 24 gallons a day?

 EVERY generator is an "ionization version", including your sunstone.

ode

My friend might be misguided but he says I am wasting my time with anything other than the fancy and expensive machine.

As always any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Tracy

----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>