I use a gallon tea jar with slots cut in the lid for spacing silver strips, and
a small fish tank bubbler with a in line filter & air valuve, with my colloidal
master 777. I have used it for years with no problems.

Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com> wrote:
     My Colloid Master 777 AC was only $129 including shipping.  Are all the
rest direct current?  What's the difference?  I don't think mine needs
stirring, the electrodes are 2 1/2 inches apart and it seems like things are
moving around by themselves in the water (early Tyndall is all sparkly).

Pat

  Yahoo! Photos

Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.