To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Question about stirring mechanisms

I don't think so. I would have the pump pull from a tube at the bottom of the jar, and then simply dump the water out of the outlet tube into the top of the jar. I think the easiest way is to buy an aquarium kit for about $25, they you get the gallon tank, the stirring pump, and a light and cover. I use this one:

http://www.petguys.com/pet-guys/-047431502860.html and can be purchased at
probably any local pet store.

I simply run it without the filter cartridge.

Marshall