The main factor in my case is that I bought a silver ingot to use for the
anode. Why buy two if it makes no difference? Why go to the trouble of
cutting it up to make two, or melting it and casting two? If you are going
for a fancy-shmancy setup with switching polarity, then, of course both have
to be silver.
-----
"We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall
march ahead. We cannot turn back." --Martin Luther King Jr (1929-1968)
------
Mark S. Siepak