Hi Ode.
Im not bashing ABL, I beleive what they are doing is a good thing, just
trying to understand their process. Their patents just dont add up. If I was
in their position I would want patents on what I was doing. They wont hold
up in court dollar for dollar but they have more dollars than me. The
bubbler their using might be a CO2 bubbler, tried that also and it worked.
Killed two birds with one stone. I know the history behind them and how they
have come to this point. My main beef with them is they claim of their
product being 97% metallic silver when Frank Keys states it 96% ionic. I
dont know if they have changed their process or not. I can make a gallon of
CS without the CO2 blanket in less than one hour, it might very well be a
good disinfectant but I wouldnt want to drink it.

Sam L.