Hi Ranjit..
I think thats what i wrote in my last mail...
Send 200 response for INFO received and forget it if you dont want to do any
processing.. (Specifically for Sarju's case as hes not interested in processing
any INFO request before the call is established and at the same time he wants to
continue with the normal call right sarju??).

Bob : What if I have sent 1xx and receives INFO which I am not interested in
processing?? I cannot send 481 right?? Is the above solution acceptable in this
case??

Rgds,
Munish

"Ranjit Avasarala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/12/2001 08:57:24 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]