From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 8:31 AM
To: Bob Penfield
Cc: Sarju Garg; Christer Holmberg; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Sip-implementors] Use of INFO before sending ACK

Hi Bob..
You are right... as Christer already pointed out INFO cannot not be used
for
Overlap dialing..
I cannot think of any other scenerio in which INFO can be used before
the call
is established except for supporting services.
Then I think the only option left in Sarju's case is to send 200OK
response and
forget about the INFO request received.

What do you suggest??

Rgds,
Munish

"Bob Penfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/12/2001 07:27:06 PM