I believe it is there but you have to listen for it in the contacts list. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of J. R. Westmoreland
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 10:25 PM
To: 'screen access software with skype'
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Where is the info we used to see in v3

                In v3 on the contact information I used to see the timezone
and mood message for each contact.

Can I still get it? If so, I don't know how, or can't remember how, to do
so.

 

J. R.

 

--------------------

J. R. Westmoreland

E-mail: jr at jrw.org

Twitter: GeneralJR

 

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to