It could be both of those things. Try right clicking the contact and hitting 
enter on request details.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Samuel Rodrigues" <kr.samuel at gmail.com>
To: "a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware." 
<skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 7:08 PM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Regardingskype contacts


Friends,
I have some contacts, where they have shared their information with me.
When I check view profile, it shows me, all the details.
But the contact, it shows me, this user has not shared his/her information with 
you.
So I cannot know whether he is ofline or online.
So I would like to know, whose problem is it?
Is it mine or the other person?
Thanks
Samuel.
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to 
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to