hi chrissy, goto the options and arrow down to hotkeys. make sure that the hotkeys are ticked and then tab to the list and tick the ones that you want to use.
hth anthony ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chrissy" <Chrissy31170 at gmx.de> To: "a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware." <skypeenglish at emissives.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:06 AM Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Incoming calls > Hi all, > yesterday I talked to a friend over skype. > When someone calls I usually use the menue to work my way thru it to take > an > incoming call. > Now she mentioned the shorter way of just using alt + page up to accept a > call. > > I tried this with her calling my again but it did not work. I have checked > my setting with the accessiblitity options and it is all set the way she > has > it set too. > > what do I have to set in order to mae the keyboard commands work for me? > > thanks in advance! > take care > chrissy > > > Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the > latest version of skype go to > http://www.dlee.org/skype > To access tutorials and other goodies go to > http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html > thanks and have a wonderful day. > > > _______________________________________________ > Skypeenglish mailing list > Skypeenglish at emissives.com > http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com > > __________ NOD32 3048 (20080423) Information __________ > > This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. > http://www.eset.com > >
