Hi Chrissy and list!

You need to press alt t for tools, then p for options. Press end to get to the 
keyboard tab. Then tab to the enable global hot keys button and check it. Then 
tab to save and hit space. It will then work for you.

Cheers,
Dave
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Chrissy 
  To: a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware. 
  Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 8:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Incoming calls


  Hi all,
  yesterday I talked to a friend over skype.
  When someone calls I usually use the menue to work my way thru it to take an 
  incoming call.
  Now she mentioned the shorter way of just using alt + page up to accept a 
  call.

  I tried this with her calling my again but it did not work. I have checked 
  my setting with the accessiblitity options and it is all set the way she has 
  it set too.

  what do I have to set in order to mae the keyboard commands work for me?

  thanks in advance!
  take care
  chrissy 


  Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to 
  http://www.dlee.org/skype
  To access tutorials and other goodies go to
  http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
  thanks and have a wonderful day.


  _______________________________________________
  Skypeenglish mailing list
  Skypeenglish at emissives.com
  http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to