There's an option in the tools menu to allow for hotkeys, under options and 
then under hotkeys, I think.
Email: truthobjective at gmail.com
AIM: msd4283
MSN: mark.driesenga at hope.edu
Skype: markdriesenga
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Chrissy" <Chrissy31170 at gmx.de>
To: "a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware." 
<skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Incoming calls


> Hi all,
> yesterday I talked to a friend over skype.
> When someone calls I usually use the menue to work my way thru it to take 
> an
> incoming call.
> Now she mentioned the shorter way of just using alt + page up to accept a
> call.
>
> I tried this with her calling my again but it did not work. I have checked
> my setting with the accessiblitity options and it is all set the way she 
> has
> it set too.
>
> what do I have to set in order to mae the keyboard commands work for me?
>
> thanks in advance!
> take care
> chrissy
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Reply via email to