Try 'make bzImage' rather than Image or zImage. At 02:01 PM 4/11/00 +1000, Peter McCarthy wrote: >I've just recomplied my RH6.1 kernel and when I go to install it using lilo I >get "Image too big" responce. Alexander Else http://cyberchrist.org -- SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with unsubscribe in the text
- [SLUG] Image too big ! Peter McCarthy
- [SLUG] Image too big ! Doug Balmer
- Re: [SLUG] Image too big ! Jeff Waugh
- Re: [SLUG] Image too big ! James Wilkinson
- Re: [SLUG] Image too big ! kevin
- RE: [SLUG] Image too big ! Peter McCarthy
- Re: [SLUG] Image too big ! Alexander Else
- Re: [SLUG] Image too big ! DaZZa
- Re: [SLUG] Image too big ! Jason Rennie
- Re: [SLUG] Image too big ! Ken Yap
- Re: [SLUG] Image too big ! Jeff Waugh
- RE: [SLUG] Image too big ! Dave Fitch
