On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 10:44:13AM +1100, George Vieira wrote:
> I don't find them cheap http://www.corporate.pacific.net.au/adsl.html . I am
> with telstra and at the same cost of a 256/64 at $89 with those guys I have
> a 512/128 with unlimited downloads where the pacific charge per meg....

        If you're a home user no they aren't cheap, but it is
*corporate*.pacific. If you compare Telstras business plans to PI's
plans then yes PI is significantly cheaper.

        So if you are in a situation where you are supposed to be paying
by the meg than pi is cheaper.

> thanks,
> George Vieira
> Network Administrator
> http://www.citadelcomputer.com.au
> PGP Fingerprint :     43DC 92AC 1A82 27B2 E97B  52F1 B60F 301A 38A9 A10C

John Ferlito
Senior Engineer - Bulletproof Networks
ph: +61 (0) 410 519 382
http://www.bulletproof.net.au/