I think splitting the list is a bad idea, so perhaps SIG was the wrong
choice of words. I was thinking that it would be more like a regular
"Debian Fest" style meeting open to all SLUGgers who wanted to rabbit on
about Debian or just rub shoulders with like interested people in a more
social style. There would of course be talks etc, just in a more casual
"speak-easy" style.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
      Craige.