Its all sobig.f stuff.
Your experience is similar to mine. Not that I have had my turn in
recieving it, but some customers are getting shiteloads of sobig.f and
other are getting none.
Its all part of the virus's master plan - check a recent slashdot article
on some of the nasty implications. Anyway, its all going to go away soon
as sobig.f will expire. Probably to be replaced by a worse sobig.g.

dave