Hi Joshua
Thank you very much!
The original disk driver just report logical sector size 512 byte without a
physical sector size. We create the zpool with default setting.
And zfs use logical sector size as ashift if physical sector size do not
reported.
The replacement disk is a different model that report logical sector size 512
byte and physical sectory size 4k.
Memtioned in https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-4718. Zfs will mismatch the
alignment.

在 16/9/20 11:53,“Joshua M. Clulow”<j...@sysmgr.org> 写入:

    On 19 September 2016 at 20:12, 郑圆杰 <zhengyuan...@briphant.com> wrote:
    > I have created an zpool with ashift=9.

    How did you do this?  Just by using disks with native 512 byte
    sectors, or through some other mechanism?

    > Now  a disk is out of service. And I try to replace with a new disk.

    Is the replacement disk a different model from the original disk?

    > Unfortunately, new disk reports that the physical sector size is 4k. Some
error occurs when trying exec command “zfs replace”/ “zfs attach”.

 Do you know if the new disk is an "Advanced Format" disk (aka "512e")?
  That is: does the new disk present 4KB physical sectors, but provide
 emulation for legacy 512 byte sectors?

 If the new disks are 4K native, I'm afraid you cannot use them in an
 ashift=9 pool.  If the disks _do_ provide an emulated 512 byte logical
 sector size, you might be hitting this bug:

 https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-4718

 If these _are_ Advanced Format (512e) disks, you might want to try
 this custom patched platform:

https://us-east.manta.joyent.com/jmc/public/tmp/platform-20160904T224833Z-OS-4718.tgz

 This custom platform image includes an attempted fix for OS-4718 which
 should help.  Source diff for the platform build is here:

 https://gist.github.com/jclulow/ccb00c396c2f6961672494ef2dbdee66

 Let me know how it goes!

 Cheers.

 --