On 20 September 2016 at 07:00, InterNetX - Juergen Gotteswinter
<j...@internetx.com> wrote:
> try changing this in /kernel/drv/sd.conf
> sd-config-list=
>         "",
> "retries-timeout:1,retries-busy:1,retries-reset:1,retries-victim:2,physical-blocksize:4096",

This is not likely to help.  The original post is about a pool with
512 byte sectors, and replacement with a 4K/512e disk.

The problem is that ZFS currently only considers the physical block
size, which is already 4K, when attaching a device to a pool.  In this
particular case, though it is likely suboptimal, it is technically
acceptable to attach a 512e device to the pool.  That's what the
patched platform I linked to has been modified to do, and what OS-4718
describes.

--
Joshua M. Clulow
UNIX Admin/Developer