I can do some more testing but probably not until the weekend.

Regards

Jorge

On 2016-11-21 16:46, Robert Mustacchi wrote:
On 11/21/16 7:05 , Jorge Schrauwen wrote:
USB3 Key: works fine if plugged in USB3 port!

I moved to back to the USB2 port and I plugged in the 2 devices that
were in the hub into the 2 USB3 ports but the box creating a dump now :s

Do you want me to send you the dump?

Yes, please that'd be very useful.

Also the output from the kernel there is also quite useful. The being
unable to get the devices to transition is quite useful in understanding
what happened, though there are some confusing messages. I'm a bit
surprised that we saw the slot disabling fail -- another thing to look into.

Thanks,
Robert