Hi Karthik,

This is actually really interesting. I used to be a huge fan of Gentoo back in
the days;
drobbins FTW :)
After I switched to enterprise Linux distros I kept portage prefix on my OS X
for a long time. I have to say that for a developer/unix admin, portage is a
great package manager on a workstation.
It is good to hear that Gentoo Prefix works in illumos.

Daniel