Yes, I have updated the bios and tried with hyperthreading disabled. Neither
seemed to make a difference for this issue. I will go back and set the BIOS to
default values and disable HT to test again just in case I missed doing so
after the last bios update. If this changes things, I will definitely report
back here.

Thanks for your response.