I once installed and ran SmartOS for 3 weeks on this device:
http://www.lannerinc.com/products/industrial-communication-platforms/industrial-cyber-security-box-pc/lec-6032

Installed 2 zones, 1 with MySQL and 1 with a JAVA webserver.

Worked quite nice, but project was cancelled by our customer.

Van: Robert Fisher <slack...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: zondag 22 juli 2018 18:49
Aan: smartos-discuss@lists.smartos.org
Onderwerp: Re: [smartos-discuss] anyone know a SmartOS friendly Mini-ITX
motherboard?

> I do see some options for managing C states.

Yes. Sorry, I was thinking of power at a broader level. I've tried disabling
Speedstep, Turbo and C-states -- they were my first suspects. Just been through
them all again, to double-check. No difference

Rob​

smartos-discuss |  <https://www.listbox.com/member/archive/184463/=now>

 <https://www.listbox.com>