Discussing integration options with operators is nearly impossible for
small companies. Are there any bigger intermediaries who offer a HTTP based
API?

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:45:52 PM UTC+5:30, zahid wrote:

> Hmmm it is not that easy my friend. Any programmed way for it?
>
> On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:58:18 PM UTC+6, MaxX wrote:
>>
>> Ask you operator for alternative way of reload balance .. just tell them
>> that you have an old handset and it does not display that menu :D
>>

>> On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:42:07 PM UTC+3, zahid wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Is there way that i can know in what number my mobile is sending the
>>> request from the SIM menu?
>>>
>>> Thanks

  • [smslib] Re: Can SmsLib c... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of MaxX
  • [smslib] Re: Can SmsLib c... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of MaxX
    • [smslib] Re: Can SmsL... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of zahid
      • [smslib] Re: Can ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of Nizam
        • [smslib] Re: ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of MaxX
          • [smslib] ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of zahid
            • [sms... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of MaxX
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of zahid
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of MaxX
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of Nizam
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of MaxX
            • [sms... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of Nizam
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of MaxX
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of zahid
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of Nizam
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of zahid
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of huzoorbux
              • ... SMSLib Discussion Group on behalf of Nizam
              • ... Achintha Rathnayaka via SMSLib Discussion Group