Try iTunes menu > Preferences > Devices > remove the backup of your phone > run
another backup of the phone (tick the box to encrypt the backup as it keeps
your passwords working).

Does the phone back up to iCloud? Go to Settings > iCloud > Backup > if the
latest backup is recent then fine to reset the phone and restore from the
backup.

Regards

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
www.macambulance.co.uk <http://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.