Use it all the time here too in London, buses, tubes (a little laggy with
iPhone 6) but very convenient and works really well.

If there really is no TouchID on the rumoured iPhone 8, and it's all facial
recognition, I'm fascinated to see how it's interested - as can't imagine
how I tap in and out of buses and tubes using my phone and my face at the
same time?!

Let's see what our favourite engineers in Cupertino come up with!

I read recently that in urban China, there are two 'Apple Pay' equivalents,
and now most restaurants just take those - cash, bank cards etc are out of
vogue, apparently. Interesting.

Adam