On Tuesday, November 23, 2004, 6:08:34 AM, Bonno wrote:

BB> Hi,

BB> Just to let you know. We had a problem after updating to 2.3.2 this morning
BB> where suddenly a lot of our internal mail got caught as spam by sniffer. Ive
BB> allready sent a report to the support address. For whatever reason I could
BB> net send to the false@ address.

BB> All I did was replace the 2.3.1 exe with the 2.3.2 exe (of course with the
BB> correct id name).

I am unable to duplicate your results.
I have re-verified my testing.
I have version 2-3.2 running on our test server without any problems
and it is capturing 9+ / 10 messages which is typical.

Please verify that you have the correct executable in place by running
the program from the command line with no parameters. The correct
build information is:

build - v2-3.2 Nov 23 2004 01:21:33

Then please also verify that you have the correct rulebase in place.

Hope this helps,