Ryan,

Correct, The Uplink was Dick's plane.  Fiberglass wings, T-Tail, Tip
launched.

The Upstart was a foamie by Dave Robelyn, I believe, manufactured for
Ace, I think.

Apologies to Dick.  If someone want to see a pictire of the UpLink Click
here:
http://www.spieltek.com/images/DB-Uplink10.jpg

Additionally, my list is not exclusive.  There are many more planes that
one can say contributed as benchmarks.

Obviously we can go on.

Thanks.

Chris