Can you tell me what model the Supra is a refinement of?  Wright flyer?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Fred,

I agree with your opinion.  I read the threads and had to take a larger
overview to what a benchmark actually means.

In my opinion, Benchmark planes, means some plane to which other planes
are compared to so that a noticeable advancement in performance,
building, transport, and flying can be measured.  They should be unique
and contribute unique characteristics.

With that said, the Onyz, or Sharon, or Supra, in fact nearly 99% of the
planes on the market currently are really just "refinements" to existing
designs, and really are not improvements.