---- Dana Flemming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > My question is, how well does it float? > ;-) > Dana > Floats well in light air, strong winds and even... water! Needs a little more rudder authority in the water though...:) I guess it wanted to see what all the fuss was about a DUCK... BTW, who can recommend a good lost plane finder? I know there are a few on the market..any testimonials?
Jim Since I let the Genie out of the bottle, I wonder what three wishes I'll be granted? My wishes?... For all a Happy Holiday season... That new world beater, sailplane toy under the tree for all of my soaring pals.... ....and good health, wealth and happiness for the new year...(all I need is a vacation!) RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format

