<<As you probably have found out, unless under the thumbs of  someone who can
find lift, work it, and come home to the spot, airfoils don't  provide any
value beyond conversation.>>

Ever tried flying DLG with a Clark-Y or an NACA6412 vs a Drela foil?

You just might see a spot of difference - like tossing a loaf of bread at a guy who's throwing a knife.

You take the Clark-Y, I'll take the Drela and let's do a mano y mano thing sometime.

Or an NACA0006 vs a SA7038 or MH32 on a 3M ship.

Good luck!

Guess that puts me somewhere in that looooong line?

- Dave R