Hello again Lev Serebryakov,

I consider to your strenuous efforts to cool your Soekris net5501 machine down
by your own straight imagination.

The only manufacturer I know, how produces slim or thin 120 mm fans that will
perhaps fit inside this case
is the company Scythe. Scythe SY1212SL12H 120 mm Case Fan or Scythe Slip Stream
120mm Slim Case Fan

For having a view to the models, I only found this website that is comparing
three types of their fan models.
In the middle of the page is a slider, which you are able to push (to the
right) with the mouse. And then you
are able to see a picture, which shows up normal case fans and the named above
models.
Useful for comparison.

<http://www.scythe-eu.com/en/products/fans/slip-stream-120-mm-slim.html>

But I would also to persist with the option, to setup some high quality copper
heat sinks on the cpu, the ram, and the cpu companion chip
and place the fan perhaps over the LAN card region of the top selection.

Good luck ;)

Kind regards and my best wishes

Frank Schuhmann

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 6473
(20110918) __________

E-Mail wurde geprüft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com