On Fri, September 21, 2012 06:58, Jeff Rhys-Jones wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Has anyone had a chance to run some benchmarks using the net6501 and pfsense
> 2.x?
>
> What is the max interface to interface firewall&routing the net6501 will
> handle?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeff

I did some simple iperf testing, and got not so good numbers. I don't remember
exactly them, but
never crossed the 300Mbps barrier. I really think never crossed the 150Mbps ...

need to reassemble the box to run it again. Using pfSense 2.0.1 i386
(unfortunately couldn't run
amd64 on it), gigabit lan on both sides, not rules (just basic nat, default
config).

att,

matheus

--