Thanks Bryan, but ... errr - I was hoping to find out if PF ran like a dog on
it **before** I splashed the cash to get one in!!!

Matheus - I have got up to 480Mb/s on a Supermicro Atom based server
(SYS-5015A-EHF-D525) with Intel NICs using standard FreeBSD igb driver in PF
2.1.

Most tests show an average of 320Mb/s. So I was a bit disappointed with that -
but now you've told me you're not even getting 150Mbs - perhaps I'm just being
plain greedy!?!?

I'm not cooking the CPU, this is the Atom D525 dual core atom with hyperthreads
and yes I see 4 X CPUs in PF. So I guess this is just the infamous PFSense
issue with Intel NIC drivers..?

Or just FreeBSD itself.....?

Jeff