Paulo,

I see no virus files, and my antivirus software has not found any.

I do see the messages from the person you mention, but the messages 
have no text and only have links to busted images....so nothing shows 
up when I look at the messages.

Most likely it is not a virus at all.

What is the name of the virus you detected?????

Art

At 11:20 AM 1/30/2006, you wrote:

>Sirs,
>in the past 4-5 hours some worm/virus email messages have passed through
>this mailing list.
>
>Apparently they originated at IP address 61.17.193.181, that is located
>in India.
>
>Forget about the @wanadoo.fr sender, that was forged.
>
>Please Indian reader, check your PC and disinfect it. To find out your
>IP address just surf to www.whatismyip.com .
>
>A *free* antivirus product is "Avast Home Edition" (www.avast.cz), which
>I strongly encourage you to install, in case your Windows PC is
>currently unprotected.
>
>Greetings,
>Paolo Cravero IK1ZYW
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to