i2phd wrote:

--- In soft_radio@yahoogroups.com <mailto:soft_radio%40yahoogroups.com>, k5nwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Adults should not be so thin skinned, don't take it personal it's not
> meant to be.

Well, it looks like that Dave is really thin skinned... just a few
minutes after this your last message, he unsubscribed from the group....
people that cannot stand not even mild critics are of a lower level,
at least in my eyes...

73 Alberto I2PHD

Too bad, but having that kind of attitude does not lead to one being happy. Life is too short to not be happy if you can help it. I have been there and I doesn't work well. :-)

Anyway back to radio talk.

I saw your message on the SDR-IQ list, it makes sense about why communication is lost to the SDR-IQ.

I'll need to look at you site and see what the requirements are to create a DLL that Winrad can use to communicate to a non-standard data source.

I would imagine that debugging it would be rather severe, if you stop or delay the software because of a breakpoint or other event then the communication to the USB port times out and you can't continue, but have to restart from scratch.

Is there a sample module that one could use a basis to start from in creating the DLL for other radios?

--

Cecil
K5NWA